Dyson Communications is led by James Dyson, a British communications consultant and journalist with more than 20 years experience in Britain, France, Spain and the United States.
James works with a range of international organisations such as Amnesty International, the European Commission, the International Centre for Journalists and the Inter Parliamentary Union. He is also an occasional lecturer for the Masters programme in media relations at the Tracor Institute in Madrid and speaks English, French and Spanish.
- Senior Press Officer at the global headquarters of Amnesty International; the world’s largest human rights organisation.
- Director of Communications for DARA; a humanitarian aid evaluation agency based in Madrid and Washington DC.
- Duty programme editor and producer for ITN; the UK’s leading independent TV news producer.
- Reporter for Euronews; Europe's most watched TV news channel, based in Lyon in France.
- News agency journalist for the US and Spanish agencies APTN and EFE.